A light white.
Everything a person can aspire to, ultimate perfection. Societal ideals, governmental interjection. They all want to be you, they all want to have you. Everyone wants to destroy you, now you can’t see plain view. You were created to deliver a certain satisfaction. But now your on a pedestal, one fight after another. But now your on a pedestal, sister just killed baby brother. Over what? This? This small splatter mark, this disgrace you call an ink spot? I call it a piece of art. The void of flawless crept away, the ink it over bled. This monstourous monstrosity, had once again been fed.
I watched as the river poured, deep into the sea, I watched the red encompass, inside, out and everything. The color was uplifting like a newly founded team, the color was uplifting, it cut across the seem. Brother began to match the river that ran red, and as I watched his breath leave, his shirt now lain dead. I saw a disgraceful ink spot, it circumferenced everything, I saw a disgraceful ink spot, the strangest little thing. It was stunning just like magic when you have seen a transferred ring.
And it took me far away to a lost, forbidden land. It captured and misled me, a promise of pearled clams.
A light white was what it said, that reddening, threatening sea,
The amount of time that is wasted on emulating people who are emulating you is astounding....
ReplyDelete