Since no one else has responded to this yet, I guess I'll give it a shot.
Only problem is this whole story solicited little more than one long yawn from me.
Just kidding. I actually liked it a lot. It made me think of the neatly trimmed grass that takes turns with thick, pure snow at coating the endless expanse of northern Michigan.
Where my idiot family is from. Lawmen, every one of them. (Republicans, I mean, not sheriffs.)
Anyway, a poem(?):
mown lawn
mow, wom
mown lawn
long moan
mown lawn
long moan
Lawn
man?
man, Nam
raw war
Lawn, law
lawn, lawman
lawman mow lawn
Law and order
lawn order
More lawn
lawn mower
lawn mower
more lawn
More lawn
more lawmen
more lawn
more lawmen
more lawn, more Nam?
More mown lawn
more long moan
lawn mourn
more mown lawn
long mown lawn
lawn
mown
long, long lawn
mole
lawman
mown lawn
moron
lawn moron
I had to do it! Sure am tired of the sound of southern drawl, though.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.