Dear Jean Claude,
Hey JCVD, I saw you in the airplane yesterday looking at things in skymall you could do the splits on. I knew it was you because you had the whole row on the plane to yourself, while you read doing your signature leg splits. On IMDB people say your ass looks like Kelly Clarkson's face. I'd say both speak with equal intelligence. When people talk about her I get tired of pointing out you did the splits to avoid being electrocuted by a time traveling assassin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very clever, Brandon. Nice use of repetitive image of JCVD doing the splits, superimposed on Kelly Clarkson. I won't be able to get that image out of my head for the rest of the night now.
ReplyDeleteI liked the details you used, like the skymall catalog.
ReplyDeleteFunny. I like the use of abreviation, makes you seem more intimate, like a friend instead of just a fan.
ReplyDelete“I am the Fred Astaire of karate.”
ReplyDelete- Jean-Claude Van Damme