Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Literary Whatnow?

Honestly, if I were to post a link to a literary magazine, it would just be the most obscure looking result of whatever Google returned on my search. There's such a logjam on my must-read list right now, I don't feel the need to actively seek out more text...
I do have a list of webcomics I catch up on every other day, though. Maybe I'll check out some of the links people post and see if I could arrange something like that with online magazines.

To round this post out with some kind of link, I'll just advertise my favorite webcomic:
XKCD.com
Devoted to "Romance, Sarcasm, Math and Language"
Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with stick figures. it's simple yet sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. questionable content and a softer world are pretty awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.