Wednesday, November 4, 2009

composition of the staple center


When I dance They call me macarena
and the boys tHey say I'm buena
they all want mE, they can't have me
So theY all come dance beside me
move with me jAm with me
and if youR good I take you home with me
A la tuhuElpa legria macarena
Que tuhuelce parallA legria cosabuena

A la tuhueLpa legria macarena Eeeh, macarena
Now don´t you Worry ´bout my boy friend
the boy who´s nAme is Nicorino
I don't want him, cause You sent him

he was no good So I - hahaaaa
Now, come on, what was I supposeD to do ?
He wAs outta town and his two friends were soooo fine
Come and find me, my Name is Macarena
C
ause' always at the party,
cause the chIcos think I´m buena
come joiN me, dance with me

and all your fellows doGs hello with me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.