Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Response to: love to be astonished

You spill the sugar when you lift the spoon.

You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

All the things you wish to do are the things we want you to,

But you cannot do the things you wish to do.

As is life,

As is you.

My life has been turned upside down.

My life hit running, out of control, my feet hit ground.

Why do you do the things you do.

Why do you make me fall for you,

Twisted world,

Life runs away.

Twisted mind,

Please love, wont you stay?

You yearn for me, I yearn for you.

Why do you make me do these things

I do for you?

I want you all,

I want you more.

Give me everything I adore..

I need it, want it,

Feed for it, flaunt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.