Now that I see it, it doesn't look at all like the melancholy, reptilian, sea creature I imagined. This one actually looks kinda happy.. and cute. And not at all contemplative. I can't imagine this weird wall-eyed creature penetrating anything with its gaze. It looks like its dancing for christssake. This casts an interesting light onto the story.
THANK YOU.
ReplyDeleteNow that I see it, it doesn't look at all like the melancholy, reptilian, sea creature I imagined. This one actually looks kinda happy.. and cute. And not at all contemplative. I can't imagine this weird wall-eyed creature penetrating anything with its gaze. It looks like its dancing for christssake.
ReplyDeleteThis casts an interesting light onto the story.
i like the weirdness of this creature - it looks like an alien and has a totally strange almost unpronounceable name.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what they taste like?
ReplyDeleteew taste? gross. It's cute in an ugly way. Thank you for the visual.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCheck this out haha (its not photo shopped either!)
ReplyDeletehttp://weirdnewsfiles.com/wp-content/weirdnewsuploads/mutantkitten-weirdphotos.jpg