I'm not sure how to explain this but I'm still not dead but I'm not very far away either. I think it's in between last breath and complete end. I need this time to tell you how much I love you. I need to speak. Why is electricity what I feel? Why do we need electricity to bring our hearts back. I should have studied more physiology. I don't care if I live, please let me tell her I love her.
I'm standing right beside you. I yelling "I love you" in your ear but all you are doing is staring at the fireman. Love, what about it? The last thing I wanted to feel was your breath and all I got was the concrete. Maybe you shouldn't love, suppose that the less love you have while you're taking you're last breath, the easier it is.
I smell your perfume, it's wrapped around me, with in me, I'm riding it away from you. I want to panic but I'm not sure how. No more sweat. Could you hear me? It's not bad, it's something in between all that. There are no more sides to choose, not even you. I can't say it anymore. Thoughts are disappearing and so are...
“…I smell your perfume, it's wrapped around me, with in me, I'm riding it away from you. I want to panic but I'm not sure how…”
ReplyDeleteThe above really resonated with me. I could really understand what you are conveying.
- K. De Melo