On a quiet night long ago
I sat with you on the couch with the lights low.
Content, life’s problems slip away,
As my hand caresses under your shirt to play.
Your body responds to my touch,
I make slow circular motions and such,
Just to hear you pant and breathe,
Soon our bodies tangle and weave.
I sense every beat your heart skips,
Studying every groove in your skin and lips.
Your body always moving with mine
Our senses become one, our hearts align.
I lay you down gently to rest,
Your eyes close as your head snuggles against my chest.
I kiss your forehead while my fingertips run through your silken hair one last stroke,
As I know the past will be dead and you will be forever gone when I awoke.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.