Wednesday, December 2, 2009

In order to get through revisions...

...I put away the piece I am trying to revise. I take into account the feedback I've been given and try to write a complete seperate piece based off of that feedback. During this process of writing a new piece I often get my "aha" moment and open back up the original piece. If I happen not to get my "aha" moment I put it away for another day unless it is deadline. Say it is deadline I'll just T.C.O.B. and hope for the best.

3 comments:

  1. I think that it's really great you are able to get the "AHA" moment. I feel like unfortunately for me it never comes that way. & I am curious what is T.C.O.B stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that's how I got my aha moments. Usually I just mull stuff over in my head and I'll come up with something I can run with. Taking care of business?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.