Welcome. Please look around and make yourselves at home. Then weigh in on the layout and suggest (writing related) links to share by posting comments below.
hey... if you're not familiar with this site and you dig poetry, go to http://www.poetryfoundation.org/. this is a great resource for discovering poets.
A resource I have used in the past is the OWL at Purdue website. It can be found at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/ . It is a very useful resource for the technical side of writing (such as for questions about grammar usage) and other writing issues (such as tips for dealing with writer's block).
My only suggestion is to use blackboard. I just think blackboard is more organized with discussion board posts and assignments. I would definitely recommend blackboard over iLearn or a blog. But you have to work with what you can.
hey... if you're not familiar with this site and you dig poetry, go to http://www.poetryfoundation.org/. this is a great resource for discovering poets.
ReplyDeleteGreat resource, thanks!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA resource I have used in the past is the OWL at Purdue website. It can be found at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/ . It is a very useful resource for the technical side of writing (such as for questions about grammar usage) and other writing issues (such as tips for dealing with writer's block).
ReplyDelete- K. De Melo.
My only suggestion is to use blackboard. I just think blackboard is more organized with discussion board posts and assignments. I would definitely recommend blackboard over iLearn or a blog. But you have to work with what you can.
ReplyDelete