Monday, August 31, 2009

Please sign your posts!

There are some great resources being posted to the blog. Feel free to either post an entry or reply to an ongoing thread. I'll be adding your link suggestions to the left column as they come in. Also, please make sure to sign your posts and comments so that we can start getting to know each other (and I can give you credit for posting!)

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to share this site I got from my CW 301 class. It shows you how to make an interesting deck of cards (Michael McClure's Personal Universe Deck) to help w/ the creative process.

    http://lime-tree.blogspot.com/2007/04/michael-mcclures-personal-universe-deck.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Anita. This is a great blog to follow in general!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita,

    Great link! Thank you. Did you get a chance to make the deck of cards? I checked out the site and I think it sounds interesting and...well, time consuming, but it sounds like it is worth the time it takes to make it if one is a poet or wanting to work on their poetry.

    - K. De Melo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.